Riverside County, CA
November 3, 1998 General
Your vote for Chuck Rathbone will ensure responsible financial decisions!
- My financial experience provided the District a different perspective when evaluating costs and managing resources which enabled HUSD to fulfill their Fiscal Recovery requirement.
- As president of HUSD's Facilities Corporation, I helped to secure low interest rate bonds that are being used to finance the Nutrition Center.
- I used my financial background to help restructure the bond reserve which has provided additional interest income, thereby reducing future encroachments on HUSD's General Fund.
- I helped the District acquire a $25,000 Landscape Conservation Grant for WV High School.
- I worked to reduce HUSD water rates at some schools by 18% which will generate an estimated $22,000 per year savings.
|| This Race
November 1998 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: October 11, 1998 16:24
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.