Riverside County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Director; Western Municipal Water District; Division 3
49.3% Yes votes ......
50.7% No votes
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Kevin D. Jeffries
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner/Firefighter
- Resident of Riverside County for 27 years. Married with two children.
- 21 year history of public service starting as a volunteer firefighter and advancing to the rank of Lieutenant.
- Former Recreation & Park District Director.
- Former Riverside County Parks Advisory Commission Member.
- 8 years as a Director of a municipal water district serving over 70,000 residents.
- I'm proud to be endorsed by The Howrad Jarvis Taxpayers Association.
Dale D. Dunn
- In 9 years water rates have increased 130%. Instead of rate increases, I will first seek spending cuts!
- I do NOT support the placement of monthly sewer service charges onto the property tax bill of homeowners.
- In addition to safe, inexpensive high quality water, the proper placement of neighborhood fire hydrants will be a priority for your safety.
John M. "Terry" Mylne
- Occupation: Director, Western Municipal Water District
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Engineer/Water Director
- BS Degree in Engineering, Stanford University
- Masters Degree in Business(MBA), Stanford University
- Total of 35 years w/major firms in Riverside County engaged in various water related business activities.
- Third Generation native and has been a resident of Riverside Co. for over 60 years.
- Has served 16 years as an elected Director of Western Municipal Water District of Riverside Co.
- Currently serving as Director of The Metropolitan Water District of Southern Calif.(5 years total representing WMWD)
- Emphasis on High Quality Water meeting/exceeding both National and California Health Stds.
- Improving the Water Reliability for Western Municipal Water District customers.
- Providing Water/service to Domestic and Agricultural Customers at the lowest reasonable price.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:46
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.