Riverside County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
City Council Member; City of Hemet
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
C. Robin Reeser Lowe
Roger T. Meadows
- Occupation: Mayor/Businesswoman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired (Aerospace Management)
- President Pro Tem Hemet Public Library Trustee
- Board of Directors Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club
- Seven Hills Property Owners Assoc. Architectural Review
- HONEST, FAIR,AND RESPONSIBLE CITY GOVERNMENT
- INCREASED POLICE AND FIRE PROTECTION
- EASTSIDE RESERVOIR DEVELOPMENT
Lyndon F. Ramlogan
- Occupation: Retired Military Personnel
Edward V. "Vic" Johnson
- Occupation: Businessman/Investigator/Instructor
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:46
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.