(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Viola "Darlene" Dolan
Jacqueline "Jackie" Ashe
- Occupation: Assistant Superintendent
Gary E. Baugh
- Occupation: School Board Member
- Party: none
- Occupation: Human Resources Manager
- B.A,, M.A., EdS. English/Education/Administration
- Veteran, USAF Lt Colonel, Retired, 22 years
- City Personnel Manager- 9 years
- USAF Educator- 15 years; personnel- 7 years
- Executive Board: March FCU & BSA CIEC
- Church leader and teacher
Harold "Rick" Sayre
- Return to Basics: Emphasize reading, math, science, technology; let the teachers teach; have strong consistent discipline; increase parental involvemt
- Provide Vision: Put children first; support teachers; money to classroom; conduct Board meetings with dignity, respect, and in a business-like manner;
- Implement Goals: raise academic expectations; improve reading levels & math scores; have more students attend college; provide safe schools
- Occupation: Sheriff's Chief Deputy
Charles W. Ledbetter
George C. Nelson, Jr.
- Occupation: Education Consultant
- Occupation: Retired Military Person
Ronald D. "Ron" Crothers
- Occupation: Sales Manager
- Occupation: Computer Operator
- Chairman,Moreno Valley Parks & Rec Committee
- Member,Frank Chelbana Memorial Awards Committee
- Employed seven years at Riverside County Office of Education
- Lived in Moreno Valley since 1980
- Three daughters graduated from Moreno Valley High School
- Fourth daughter will graduate this year
- READING must be our NUMBER ONE priority
- Policies dealing with discipline need to be enforced
- School Board meetings should be televised ASAP - No more excuses
- Occupation: Business Owner
- 30yrs. Public-service Industry Career.
- Community Volunteer.
- Studies at R.C.C. & C.S.U.S.B.
Mark W. Rosenbrook
- Ensure fiscal priority directed toward classroom.
- Support policies that endorse school site safety concerns.
- Partnerships for Academic Success.
Jenelle M. Beard
Bruce D. Barton
- Occupation: Education Consultant/Manager
- Party: REPUBLICAN
- Occupation: LICENSED LAND SURVEYOR, STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- 11 YEARS AS A RESIDENT OF MORENO VALLEY.
- BEEN INVOVLED ACTIVELY IN THE COMMUNITY AND MORENO VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL FOR 6 YEARS AS A VOLUNTEER & CONCERNED CITIZEN.
- SPENT FIRST TWO YEARS ON THE MORENO VALLEY PARKS & RECREATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE AS CHAIRMAN. JUST STARTED 4TH YEAR AS VICE-CHAIMAN.
- ASSISTANT BASEBALL COACKH FOR MORENO VALLEY YOUTH FEDERATION (1 YEAR)
- FORMER ASSISTANT CUB MASTER FOR CUB SCOUTS (3 YEARS)
- FORMER A.Y.S.O. SOCCER COACH (4 YEARS)
- BRING HARMONY AMONG THE MEMBERS OF THE SCHOOL BOARD
- FIND A WAY TO RAISE TEST SCORES IN THE DISTRICT
- MAKE FACILITIES MORE AVAILAILABLE TO PARK & RECREATION PROGRAMS
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|