- Occupation: Mayor, City of Anaheim
- Graduate of Anaheim High School and Harvard University
- Led the effort to add 55 more police officers and implement community based policing, resulting in a 42% drop in crime.
- Kept promise to eliminate the 4% tax on water, gas, electric, and cable television service.
- Worked to make our local economy stronger than ever by attracting investments that will generate an additional $400 million in revenues.
- Improved the quality of life for residents through neighborhood beautification and revitalization projects and new community centers.