(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Anaheim
- Graduate of Anaheim High School and Harvard University
- Led the effort to add 55 more police officers and implement community based policing, resulting in a 42% drop in crime.
- Kept promise to eliminate the 4% tax on water, gas, electric, and cable television service.
- Worked to make our local economy stronger than ever by attracting investments that will generate an additional $400 million in revenues.
- Improved the quality of life for residents through neighborhood beautification and revitalization projects and new community centers.
- Ensure that Anaheim continues to have no utility tax.
- Add more police officers, increase community policing, and open police stations in West Anaheim and Anaheim Hills.
- More beautification and revitalization programs to reach all parts of Anaheim.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: City Councilmember/Businessman
- Party: English Bulldog
- Occupation: Homemaker
- USNR - 1944 to 1946 [SOUTH PACIFIC]
- BORN LOS ANGELES 1924
- Married 50 YEARS
- SAVE ANAHEIM
- CLEAN UP THE DMV!!!!!!!!
- FIRE THE IRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|