This information is provided by the candidate
TIRRELL (TERRY) B. GRAHAM
STRAWBERRY RECREATION DISTRICT DIRECTOR - ELECTED IN 1994
TERRY GRAHAM - A STRAWBERRY COMMUNITY LEADER
TERRY GRAHAM - A MARIN COUNTY LEADER
- STRAWBERRY RECREATION DISTRICT BOARD. 1994 – Present. Chair in 1997. Accomplishments include implementation of major improvements in the District's planning and financial reporting process, design of a promotional brochure, co-direction of installation of an updated telephone system, and co-direction of the kitchen refurbishing. Other activities include working closely with County and law enforcement agencies to improve our traffic safety and attending the Richardson Bay Regional Agency meetings to ensure the protection of our waterfront.
- STRAWBERRY DESIGN REVIEW BOARD: 1991 – 1994. Vice Chair, 1994.
- DREDGING PROJECT: 1991.
- SPEED MITIGATION: 1986 - 1987
TERRY GRAHAM - 25 YEARS MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
- MARIN FORUM. 1996 - present.
- MARIN WOMEN'S COMMISSION. Chair, 1992; Member, 1991 - 1994.
- MARIN WOMEN'S HALL OF FAME. Steering Committee, 1991 - present.
- YOUTH IN ARTS. Board Member, 1990 - 1992; Program Vice President: 1991.
- ALUMNAE RESOURCES. Board Member, 1979.
- PLANNING FORUM. First Woman President, San Francisco Chapter, 1981
TERRY GRAHAM - OUTSTANDING EDUCATION
- Served as bank vice president, management consultant and systems consultant for various employers including Wells Fargo Bank, First Deposit Corporation, Itel Corporation, and McKinsey & Co., Inc., international management consulting firm.
- Duties combined managerial and problem-solving skills, using systems, planning and financial knowledge.
- Experienced at directing projects, analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
- Managed departments with budgets exceeding $2.5 million.
- VASSAR COLLEGE, A.B., Cum Laude, 1967.
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Financial Management Program, 1984.
- Resident of Strawberry for 12 years. Resident of Southern Marin for 29 years.
- Married for 30 years to John Stephen (Steve) Graham. Son, John, Jr. is 12 1/2 years old.
- Licensed California real estate broker.
- Former child actress.