Kern County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Governing Board Member; Lamont School District
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Newspaper Editor/Reporter
- Arvin High Student Body President (1995)
- Lamont Lions Club member
- Greater Lamont Chamber of Commerce member
- Lamont Exchange Club member
- California Association of Student Leaders board member-1993-95
Jose E. Gonzalez, Jr.
Joyce "Ennis" Sanders
Maria Elena C. Caraballo
- Maintain visual contact with students, parents and school employees
- To bring parents and school staff to the forefront of decisions regarding our children's education
- Planning and financing a new school within the Lamont School District
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Kern County Superintendent of Schools, School-Community Partnerships
- Lamont Womens Club member
- Paralegal 1989 High Honors
- Kern County Paralegal Association member
- Tehillah Ministries Corporation Board-Secretary
- Mother of five; attending Arvin High School-2; Mt. View Middle-1; Myrtle Avenue-1; Alicante-1
Dora A. Olgin
- Improving district wide student test scores through joint and concerted effort with staff, students and parents
- Continue progress in securing funds to build a new school, fifth for Lamont School District
- Maintaining highly qualified staff through staff development and professional growth
- Occupation: Attendance Clerk
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:45
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.