(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
William "Bill" Farris
John G. Condos
June A. Eierman
- Occupation: Retired Principal
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Master of Boardsmanship Award
- Wife,Parent, MA. Industrial Relations;Army veteran
- Daily classroom volunteer
- Member of Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development
- extensive community involvement in drama, music, literacy
- Established working relationship with City and Navy
Anthony L. "Tony" Beste
- Keep and re-establish as much local control of education as possible
- Maintain financial health while improving program offerings
- Continued improvement of parental involvment in student success
- Occupation: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- I was in the U.S. Navy for eight years as a Hospital Corpsman
- I currently work at Drummond Medical in the lab
- Graduated from Thomas Edison Univ, B.S. Clinical Laboratory Science
- I was raised on a farm in Newport Michigan.
- Before joining the Navy I worked construction, retail, and factory work
- This is my first involvement with politics, Thank you for any consideration you give me.
Alan J. Van Nevel
- I would like to see a Public Charter School in Ridgecrest.
- See more Basics taught in school, programs like mathland can be taught each year only after the basics are learned.
- Patriotism and respect of others, with strict rules of enforcement would also help prepare area children for the future.
- Party: unaffiliated
- Occupation: research physicist
- Ph.D in physics
- Accountable and intelligent curriculum choices
- Cutting School Board Benefits
- Generating New Revenue for the District
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: homemaker, substitute paraprofessional
- School Site Council for Vieweg Elementary School
- former PTA officer
- Room mother/volunteer
- A = Accountability (school board on down to the students)
- B = Basics (teach our kids the basics - reading, writing and arithmetic - not social classes
- C = Choice (parents should have a choice in how their children are educated)
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.