Humboldt County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Council Member; City of Eureka; Ward 1
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Maxine M. Hunter-Meeks
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired
- Appointed to City Council, 1996
- Member, Beta Sigma Phi Sorority
- Member of Eureka City Personnel Committee
- Laison for Eureka City Youth Council
- Eureka Housing Advisory Board Member
Leland W. Brown
- Put the public back into politics
- Public safety - crucial to future of the city of Eureka
- Orderly port development essential for our local economy
- Occupation: Executive Director
- AAS Degrees in Human Services Para-professional and Alcohol/Drug Counseling
- Worked for non-profit corporation for the past 15 years
Patricia A. Wilburn
- Public Safety
- Reduce Crime
- Community Meetings
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:45
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.