Fresno County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Member, Board of Directors, Full Term; North Central Fire Protection District
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Joel L. Aranaz
- Occupation: Hardware Store Owner
Richard P. Goulart
- Occupation: Farmer/Businessman
Daniel Raymond "Dan" Safreno
- Occupation: Businessman
- 1978 started own company --awarded "Excellence in Business Award 1998"
- Current board member for Central Unified School
- Past business experience worked for Anderson Clayton Foods responsibilty included accounting, administration, and human resources
- Active in Optimist Club, Bulldog Foundation, Business Associates, 4-H and others.
- Party: Democrat - moderate
- Occupation: School Administrator
- Bachelor's Degree: Fresno State
- Master's Degree: Stanislaus State
- Past school board member: Oakdale, California
- Past President: Kerman S.B.F. Portuguese Association
- Member: Kerman Chamber of Commerce, Kiwaniis Club
- Past Principal: Kerman High School
- Keeping our firefighting and rescue capability on the cutting edge of service.
- Believe firefighters should be paid well and have the very best equiptment.
- Believe that the people are the voice of the District,not any other person or group.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:44
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.