Fresno County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Member of City Council; City of Fresno; District 1
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Lloyd G. Carter
- Party: Independent
- Occupation: Deputy Attorney General
- appellate prosecutor in felony cases
- Chairman of award-winning Fresno children's Program called CERIAL
- Director, Underground Gardens Conservancy
- Former award-winning investigative reporter
- Fresno native
- Strong proponent of growth controls and river bottom protection
- Constituent services on code violations, crime problems and traffic safety
- anti-crime juvenile programs coupled with increased parks and recreation
- Halting the decline in District home equity by slowing runaway growth
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidate Forums Rebroadcasts - MediaOne/LWV
- 10/19-6:30PM, 10/21-6:30PM, 10/30-9:30PM
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:44
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.