Fresno County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
City Treasurer, Short Term; City of Coalinga
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Charles E. Douglas
- Occupation: Doctor of Chiropractic
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Woman
- Former elected city treasurer
- 17 years experience government accounting
- 9+ year resident and homeowner
- MS, Management, Naval Postgraduate School
- CA Municipal Treasurers' Assoc. training
- State Comptroller's performance audit training
- To ensure accurate financial information for council & citizens.
- To monitor and recommend investment policy and action for the city.
- Emphasize that it's the peoples' money, it's the peoples' choice.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:44
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.