(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Ronald Glen "Ron" Ramsey
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Correctional Officer
- Board Member Coalinga Huron Recreation & Park District
- President, Board of Directors, CHRPD, 1992-1997
- Member, Board of Directors, Coalinga Swim Complex, 1982-1996
- Member, Board of Directors, Joint Powers Authourity, Pleasant Valley Habitat Conservation Plan, 1992-1995
- Citizen of the Year, Coalinga Chamber of Commerece, 1988
- Volinteer Fire Fighter ( Captain ) City of Coalinga, Fire Department
Donna J. Pressey
- Need For Real Leadership
- Team Work Within The Community
- Trust Back in Government
- Occupation: Retired
- Lived in Coalinga approximately 60 years.
- Retired from West Hills College in 1982 after 26 years.
- Currently on the Planning Commission since 1987, chairman during the preparation of the General Plan Update, Housing Element.
- Served on both the Habitat Conservation Plan Steering Committee and Joint Powers Agency for the Plan.
- Would like to see economic development for the community.
- Complete occupation of the Industrial Park
- Continuation of water, sewer replacement and infill on city commercial property.
- Occupation: Retired Correctional Officer
- Occupation: Businessman
- Incumbent city councilman, mayor
- 19 yrs with Fresno County Public Works
- 15 yrs rental property business
- 34 year resident of Coalinga
- married 38 yrs to Berniece
- serve on COG, ACCAP(board of directors), League of Cities (South San Joaquin Valley)
Kathryn D. "Kathy" Merithew
- Economic development for more jobs and opportunities
- Building in core city (businesses and residential)
- Marketing the new airport
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Incumbent & Business Owner
- California League of Cities Leadership Academy
- 18 year resident of Coalinga
- Owner/operator Four M Cleaners
- Wife ane mother of four: Holley, Morgan, Brandon, Aaron
George E. Dennis
- Continue the process of restoring trust and honesty to local government.
- Excercise fiscal responsibility in investments, rate setting and services.
- Keep Coalinga affordable for all: families, seniors and singles.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|