(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Mayor/Farmer
- Registered Nurse since 1976, currently works weekends as Adminstrative Director at St Agnes Medical Center
- Graduate of Sanger High School Class of 1970, BS-Nursing-CSUF, MS, Northeastern University
- Member of Selma Rotary 1989-1990, Fig Garden Rotary 1990-1998
- Sanger Council since 1994, Selected as Mayor by the council in 1996
- Married to Fred McNairy, no children
- American Heart Association, Central Valley Division, Board of Directors, 1990-1995
- Job Creation and Economic Development to address high unemployment in Fresno County
- Safety. Finish development of the Elkhorn Boot Camp, increase sheriff deputies in rural areas
- Preservation of agricultural lands and reasonable urban growth without sprawl, follow guidelines set forth in the of Landscape of Choice
- Occupation: Incumbent
- 1994-present, Fresno County Board of Supervisors
- 1971-1994, Civic Engineer, Fresno County
- Four years with Navy Civic Engineer Corps,included a tour of Vietnam
- Received the Navy's Unit Commendation Medal
- Please click on the star to see my political philosophy and key voting records.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|