Fresno County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Governing Board Member, Short Term; Sanger Unified School District; Trustee Area 5
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Retired Postal Employee
- Member of Sanger Unified board 8 years, president of board 2 years, clerk of board 2 year
- Served on Sanger Hospital board five years.
- Member of Opportunity Commission -dealing with volunteer work.
- Served as a member of the Sanger Recreational Commission.
- Served as a chairman of PG&E Community Town House Meeting
- Click on the star to see more information on Jim Gonzalez's background
Alonso Gomez, Sr.
- Occupation: Self Employed
- Occupation: Painter/Supervisor
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidate Forum Live
- Tuesday,10/20-7:00PM, Sanger High Auditorium
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:44
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.