Maricopa County, AZ
November 3, 1998 General|
State Representative; District 21
(Vote for 2)
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Precinct Committeeman, Precinct Capitan
- Past President of Mesa Chapter of the Federation of Republican Women.
- Serving 2nd term Arizona State House of Represenatives.
- Arizona President of National Organization of Women Legislators.
- Community service; Girl Scouts, Boys Scouts, Sunday School Teacher.
- Attended Arizona State University and Brigham Young University.
- Removal of excessive taxes on Motor Vehicles.
- Transportation; completion of freeway system.
- Give stay at home MOM's the "Child Care" tax breaks as the working mothers.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:42
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.