State of California
June 2, 1998 Primary|
Diane Beall Templin
Candidate for Attorney General
This information is provided by the candidate
- Party: American Independent
- Occupation: Attorney for 24 years-California &NY
- American Party Presidential Candidate 1996-State Assembly Candidate 1994
- Constitutionalist-for Bill of Rights-less Fed gov't.-10thAmend.
- Liberty Amendment to eliminate Fed Income Tax & IRS
- Businesswoman-Founder of Advocate's Legal Services
- Co-founder of Advocate's Ministries-for Seniors & Children
- Mom of 22 year old and foster mom to 67 children
Top Priorities if Elected|
- OUR RIGHTS ARE OUR MIGHT- As Attorney General I will protect the rights of Californians & enforce constitution & laws uniformly
- OUR VOTES ARE OUR VOICE-I will insure that laws and petitions are in plain language so we can understand what we're voting on
- OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE ACCOUNTABLE- I will work to halt corruption, reform our legal system, reduce crime &- make California a safer place to live
- US Taxpayers/ American Independent Party Chair-Atty William Shearer
- Liberty Amendment Committee National Chair-Attorney John Rakus
- Citizens for a Better America
- ELIMINATE FED INCOME TAX & IRS-REDUCE FED GOV'T TO CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITS-LIBERTY AMENDMENT
The LIBERTY AMENDMENT-HJ 23-would get rid of the federal income tax and win 45 battles at once It wouldrestore Constitutional gov't & restrict the federal gov't to its limited powers under Art. I Section 8 of the Constitution & get the Feds out of businesses that compete with free enterprise-free the People and the States, return local control over health, education,welfare and crime control.
- CONSTITUTION & BILL OF RIGHTS
Templin recognizes the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights contained in the First 10 Amendments to be the Supreme Law of the Land
- Life, Liberty, Property shall not be deprived without due process of law.
The 5th Amendment to the Constitution state that no person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation. United Nations take-over of control of up to 50% of American lands without the treaty's ratification by Congress and with the active support of the present administration.
Candidate's WWW Site
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| June 1998 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| State Election Links
About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: May 20, 1998 10:09
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California,
Smart Valley Inc.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.