- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Schoolteacher/Businesswoman/Trustee
- MA/BA, Teaching Credentials, San Jose State University
- Certified Interpreter, State of California; Educational/Communications Consultant
- Vice-President, Bord of Trustees-East Side Union High School District 1994- present
- Member Board of Trustees, Metropolitan Adult Education/CCOC Board 1997-present
- Member Board of Trustees, Alum Rock Union Elementary School District; 1983-92
- City of San Jose Commissioner 1985-92: Candidate, State of California Legislature 1992.
Top Priorities if Elected|
- Education, Safety, Environment, Traffic, Economic Development, Jobs, Affordable Housing.
- Child Care, Crime Prevention, Senior Services, Teen Pregnancy, Drugs/Alcohol/Mental Health
- Human Rights, Right to Choose, Constitutional Rights, Fiscal/Accountability & Responsibility in Government
- School Board Members, Community Leaders, Teachers, Administrators
- Board of Supervisors, Multi-Lingual and Multi-Cultural Individuals.
- Students, Parents and Family Members.