San Mateo County, CA
June 2, 1998 Primary|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Tax Collector/Treasurer
- Past President, California Association of Tax Collectors and Treasurers
- Member Legislative Committee California Association of Tax Collectors and Treasurers
- former Budget Director State of Washington
- B.A. and M.B.A. degrees from the University of California, Berkeley
- 35 years of Management experience with full Accountability
- Over 20 year resident of San Mateo County
- Providing the highest level of public service possible
- Maintaining a cost efficient and effective public service delivery system
- Providing a happy and productive work place
- Occupation: Registered Investment Advisor
- Master of Science in Systems Management, Univ. of Southern Calif.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, San Jose State Univ.
- County resident for 23 years
- Will invest in San Mateo Co. where possible to create opportunity.
- To earn more than the 1.8% we have had to endure.
- Will protect tax payers' money/investing prudently, managing efficiently. and cutting costs
Basic candidate data supplied by the Registrar of Voters. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Links to outside sources are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| County Election Links
About Smart Voter
Created: June 17, 1998 11:12
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California,
Smart Valley Inc.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.