Santa Clara County, CA
June 2, 1998 Primary|
Judge of the Superior Court; Office 12
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Gregory H. Ward
- Occupation: Superior Court Judge
- Experienced Judge: Criminal, Civil and Juvenile Delinquency cases since 1990
- Experienced Prosecutor: 10 years prosecuting major crimes
- Former Assistant U.S. Attorney for San Jose
- Former Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice
- Experienced Trial Lawyer: Seven years in private civil practice
- Experienced Appellate Lawyer: State and federal, including U.S. Supreme Court
Richard J. Titus
- Preside over all cases fairly, impartially and decisively
- Respect the rights of victims and protect the community from criminals
- Try cases efficiently, with consideration for the needs of jurors and witnesses
(This candidate has not
responded to Smart Voter)
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Phone: (408) 353-3908; Addr: 19940 Oakmont Dr, Los Gatos, CA 95033
Basic candidate data supplied by the Registrar of Voters. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Live Election Returns|
Links to outside sources are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- From Santa Clara County
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| County Election Links
About Smart Voter
Created: June 17, 1998 11:12
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California,
Smart Valley Inc.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.