Orange County, CA
June 2, 1998 Primary|
Judge of the Superior Court; Office 21
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
John M. Watson
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: O.C. Superior Court Judge
- Twenty year Prosecutor
- Orange County Resident
- Professor of Law-Chapman Law School
- Loyola University B.A.
- U.C.L.A. Juris Doctorate
- Family Man
- Wrote nation's first anti-stalking law ever-copied in 50 states !!!!!!!
- Favors three strikes legislation-put the worst away the longest !!!!!!
- Favors Death Penalty in appropriate cases. Put four killers there !!!!
- Occupation: Attorney
- Cumberland Law School, Lebanon, TN
- WW II U.S. Army Air Corps, B-17 Pilot
- Practiced 40 years in civil law
- Hard on crime, especially gangs and drug related crimes
- Making courts more accessible to less affluent people
- Making the system less intimidating to people
Basic candidate data supplied by the Registrar of Voters. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Orange County Register
Links to outside sources are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| County Election Links
About Smart Voter
Created: October 19, 1998 12:57
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California,
Smart Valley Inc.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.